A complete resource for marriage educators to facilitate a powerful workshop for spouses in troubled marriages.
SmartLoving BreakThrough Facilitator Guide
$150.00 inc GST
Featuring the ‘Break Through’ short film (8mins), this resource is a complete resource for marriage educators and counsellors to use with participants with or without their spouse. Addressing the difficult topic of arguments and emotional injuries in intimate relationships, this workshop is particularly helpful to those in troubled relationships, although spouses from diverse circumstances will find it valuable. Feedback from participants indicate it’s power as a an effective intervention for couples in difficult marital situations.
Consisting of three parts, the workshop can also be run in one three hour workshop or three separate sessions.
- Myths about arguments and relationships
- Argument styles
- Deconstructing arguments to understand how they start and how they escalate
- Seven deadly habits – behaviours to avoid
- Understanding emotions and the needs that drive our behaviour
- Emotional injuries and forgiveness
- Strategies for better loving including SmartLoving, gratitude, and prayer
- SmartLoving’s TaNGo – an unique approach to diverting an argument before it escalates
The Facilitator Resource includes:
- How to notes
- Presenter Notes
- Sample copy of the Participant book and feedback survey
- DVD disc with presentation slides, Break Through film (8mins), reproducible Participant notes (PDF)
- Access to the BreakThrough Facilitator Member Hub to view training videos, download marketing material and more.
In the BreakThrough series
Special introductory price for limited time only.
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 2 cm|