- The Marriage Resource Centre (MRC) is a positive, solution-oriented organisation that has a core Catholic ethos.
- We have over 40 years of experience helping people build marriages which are emotionally, sexually and spiritually healthy.
Our work is deeply formed by the Theology of the Body and seeks to integrate Catholic theology with insights and frameworks from modern psychology and relationship theory.
- We provide support for all seasons of marriage through SmartLoving courses, conferences, talks and multi-media educational resources. Our activities are supported by a vast international network of trained volunteers which is supported and empowered via our community gatherings, training and newsletters.
- We also provide expert commentary on marriage and marriage related issues to media and third party conferences.
Our Key Messages
- Spiritually sound and attainable
Methodology that is theologically trustworthy but also accessible to people from diverse religious backgrounds.
- Professional and personable
High quality content delivered in a warm and friendly environment.
- Effective and engaging
Well reviewed by both men and women with high-impact insights and practical tools delivered in an engaging style.
- Credible and relatable
Developed and facilitated by trained couples who have walked the path of marriage.