Includes exclusive content:
- MS Powerpoint slide show with facilitator notes
- Breakthrough – Forgiveness video (8 mins) Preview it: here
- Participant Handouts (PDF)
- as well as support files available on this page
Order from MRC shop: here
- How to Run the BreakThrough Workshop: here
- Feedback Survey: here
- PMRC Marriage and Relationship Foundation – Donation form: here
- Handouts – print your own using the file in your kit or order from the MRC shop: here
Music is an important tool for setting the tone and establishing a mood. Sometimes the music should be upbeat and optimistic, other times it should be reflective. We like to use contemporary Christian songs as they have a faith element without being too churchy. You can also use music very effectively to gather the room to attention without having to shout by simply increasing the volume. Here’s a suggested music program.
- On arrival: pleasant background music, contemporary love songs are good. Avoid breakup songs!
- Ready to Start Part I: Hope, Royal Taylor: here
- Background Music for use during writing time: instrumental, easy listening music.
- Ready to Start Part II: Forgiveness, Matthew West: here
- Ready to Start Part III: Home, Phil Phillips: here
- End of Workshop: Hope Now, Addison Road: here
Please note, this SL BreakThrough workshop presented by Byron & Francine Pirola was filmed using an early prototype of the workshop and some modifications have since been added.
Sign up for the MRC eJournal for monthly news and relevant articles: here
Make a Donation
And help us to develop more amazing resources like this one! All donations in Australia are tax deductible: here